Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm A LUSH Girl! (Mostly Vegan Body Care)

My whole life I have struggled with very sensitive skin.  Nearly every soap or shampoo I've ever used has caused me a rash, dry patches, or painful burn looking marks.  I have had similar experiences with lotions and facial moisturizers.  Make-up is the absolute worst though.  I actually had to go to the E.R. once because of a reaction to lip gloss!  It looked like my lips were trying to swallow my face because they were so swollen!


All this changed a few years ago when I was introduced to a company called, LUSH.  I do not work for this company or own stock in it (but I would.)  Nobody is paying me to share this information with you.  I am just so grateful that this company exists that I want to tell everyone I know, especially those who have had similar experiences with sensitive skin.

It can be really depressing not being able to use fragrant lotions, sweet smelling shampoos, or something as simple as lip gloss.  It is also stressful and scary buying such personal hygiene items knowing that there is a good chance that it will harm you in some way.  Discovering LUSH products was truly a gift which I'm happy to share.  Over the past few years I have successfully used their shampoos, conditioners, lotions, make-up, soaps etc and my skin loved every moment!  

If you deal with similar issues due to your delicate skin and the harshness of most commercial personal hygiene items, I highly recommend giving LUSH a try.  Here is a video which explains even more reasons to love LUSH!



No comments:

Post a Comment