Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Holistic Vitality Multi-Tasking

I feel it is important for my readers and students to know that I truly practice what I preach.  That is why I have started posting more photos of myself, doing the variety of things that I write about.  Hopefully, it enhances your visit here and makes you want to come back and see what new projects I'm working on!


Being healthy in today's busy world can be rather challenging at times.  Multi-tasking is often a necessity for me, so I can get to the bottom of my 'To Do' list by the end of the day.  I had no time to sit still for lunch today while I was dying my hair with henna and rinsing my Tibicos so they can make me a new batch of Water Kefir. Fortunately, I have some homemade green smoothie-pops left from when I made too much green smoothie.  For me, they are an excellent and tasty meal replacement.  

Now, my hair looks great, Water Kefir is brewing, and my hunger was satisfied until dinner time!

1 comment: