There will be no financial compensation.
· Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
· Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
· Must be staying in Northeast Ohio during time of internship.
· Must be a non-smoker (at least while on active Intern duty.)
· Must be able to lift approximately 20lbs.
· Must submit a 300-word essay about why you want this experience. Send essay, by May 15th, to email@example.com
· Must be willing to put in a minimum of 30-hours of service beginning June 1st and ending August 31st.
· Must be an example of health and vitality.
· Intern will assist me with classes I am teaching this summer including preparation before class, assist during class, and teardown after class.
· Intern will meet with me one-on-one, a week before each class.
Benefits to Intern:
· Intern will get hands on experience in making/learning to use Ear Candles, herbal formulations, probiotics, and digestive enzymes.
· Intern will get a copy of all handouts given in classroom.
· Intern will get his/her own capsule machine.
· At the end of this internship, Intern will get a one-hour Holistic Instruction on the topic of his/her choice.
· Intern with be provided a letter of recommendation at the end of internship.