There is no shortage of recipes that Coconut Cream can be used in but this is my current favorite that I like to make for breakfast. It is super easy to whip up and leaves plenty of room for creativity!
Breakfast goes bananas over Coconut Cream
- All the yummy cream will solidify and rise to the top of the can. So, turn your can of Coconut Cream upside down and open the bottom.
- Then pour off the the liquid off into a glass. This can be added to smoothies later.
- Take a spoon and scoop out all the coconut cream solids into a bowl.
- Add 1tsp of raw honey (to keep it vegan, use sugar or other sweetener instead.)
- Then, whip the cream and honey together. You can use a wire whisk or an electric mixer. Whatever tool you decide to use, just make sure you whip it good! The consistency will be like a heavy cream instead of Cool Whip. Set aside.
- Slice a banana and arrange on your plate or in your bowl. It's your breakfast. Eat it however you want!
- Then, scoop your coconut cream on top of the banana slices.
- Optional: Sprinkle a dash of Maca Root or cacao powder on top.
- Store any remaining cream in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Get creative and share your results below!